Industrial Fire Protection Systems
Industrial and automotive commercial environments face a range of potential fire hazards. Dangerous material storage areas today involve highly flammable liquids, creating an environment in which fire is a constant threat. Fumes can build up—and chemicals can leak or spill anytime. Add an ignition source and it becomes a deadly combination. If fire occurs, systems must be turned off and alarms and other electrical devices must be turned on. Fire suppression systems are critical for automotive paint shop businesses and storage facilities and flammables gas and liquids with dangerous materials in industries.
At Damia Global Services we offer installation, inspection, repair, and replacement services for such properties—helping ensure the safety and protection of your employees, property, equipment, and assets.
IMPORTANCE OF INDUSTRIAL FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
Industrial fire protection systems are designed for:
- Automotive and spray paint shops
- Steel industries
- Petroleum storages and plants
- Chemical plants
- Printing presses
- Dip tanks/storage
- And more
At Damia Global Services., we specialize in the installation of industrial fire suppression systems for such businesses. Call us at +917009252789 or contact us online for an estimate!
CO2 HIGH PRESSURE AND LOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS
Damia Global Services is also experienced in the installation of carbon dioxide (CO2) industrial fire suppression systems. These systems take advantage of the high density level of CO2 to rapidly suppress fires. If your business involves sensitive electronic equipment, it may be essential to have DGS complete a CO2 fire protection system installation for you. These systems are widely regarded in the industrial sphere, and they are commonly installed in industrial plants and commercial facilities. We are highly trained engineers who work thoroughly on your requirement and give best fire suppression system on which you can trust for your safety of your property.
CO2 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM: A LOW COST, NON-DAMAGING, NON-CONDUCTIVE, MULTI-HAZARD PROTECTANT.
CO2 Gas Extinguishing System
At DGS, we use state-of-the-art gas extinguishing systems for valuable items and equipment, computer systems, and rooms with electrical or cable installations.
Suffocating a fire
The extinguishing effect is achieved by displacing oxygen from the seat of the fire, causing it to suffocate. The gases’ heat binding capability also plays its part. There are virtually no emission limits for argon when used as an extinguishing agent. It is heavier than air, which makes it an ideal extinguishing medium. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a well-established extinguishing gas for protecting equipment and rooms.
- Telecommunications control centers
- Switchgear and control systems
- Storage facilities for hazardous materials
- Museums and archives
- Laboratories and plant rooms
Call DGS today to design and operation of a CO2 and argon gas extinguishing system.
A depressurized network of pipes and open extinguishing nozzles covers all areas of the building that need protecting. The extinguishing agent is conveyed through this network to the extinguishing cylinders under high pressure and is distributed evenly in the area to be protected.
Prior to the agent being released, an alarm is activated so that the area can be evacuated. At the same time, doors and other openings can be closed and technical facilities operated as necessary. The activation of further local alarm systems sends a message to a unit that is permanently manned (normally the fire brigade).
Replacing the CO2 cylinders after the fire has been brought under control means that the system is soon operational again. At DGS we ensure complete service solution of your existing fire suppression solution for deal with emergency situations.
- High and cost-effective availability of naturally occurring gas (carbon dioxide)
- Complex, highly effective equipment for rapid extinguishing
- Highly reliable protection of assets
Co2 Fire suppression system consists of the following components to provide 24-hour protection:
- Alarm/hooter – Lets your workers and employees know when to clear the area.
- Detectors – The system utilizes temperature rated heat detectors in your protected area to sense when there’s a fire.
- Pull station – In case you need to manually activate your fire protection system.
- Nozzles and caps – Specially designed to protect your system from blockage.
- Control Panels – Easy to install and activated by your detectors or pull stations.
- PAC 10 and 200 cylinders –The system allows for the simultaneous actuation of 10 to 20 cylinders for maximum suppression and protection.
- Time delay – This feature allows your exhaust fan to wind down.
- Agent tanks – The experts at DGS can help you decide how much agent (available in a number of sizes) you need to protect your auto body shop, spray paint booth, or hazardous materials storage facility.
If you’re ready to install a fire suppression system in your Industries, or you need to have your existing system inspected or repaired, please Damia Global Services today at +917009252789!
We offer fire alarm installation and inspection services in these cities and the surrounding areas:
Chandigarh (CH) : Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirkpur, Kharar
Haryana (HR): Chandigarh, Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kaithal, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Rohatak, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal, Hisar, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Rewari and rest of the cities.
Punjab (PB):Mohali, Amritsar, Patiala, Jalandhar, Firozepur, Ludhiana, Baithinda, Pathankot, Hoshiarpur and rest of the cities.
Himachal (HP):Shimla, Solan, Baddi, Parwano, Una, Nalagarh, Dharmshala, Kangra, Hamirpur, Manali, Kullu and rest of the cities.