IP CCTV CAMERAS
IP DOME CCTV CAMERAS
Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the New equIP® range of indoor IP cameras. The Honeywell indoor TDN low-light IR minidome cameras offer outstanding picture clarity, hassle-free flexible system integration, and secure data transmission—and they look great too!
SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY
- Full HD 1080p 25/30 fps image with a 1/2.7" 2 MP sensor, or full HD 4 MP 20 fps image with a 1/3" 4 MP sensor.
- True WDR (120 dB) ensures glare-free images.
- True Day/Night provides vivid colour images by day and clear black and white images at night with ICR.
- Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.264 High Profile codec.
FLEXIBLE SURVEILLANCE SOLUTION
- 2.7-12 mm or 7-22 mm, F1.4, motorized focus/zoom lens
- H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
- IR LEDs provide up to 20m (65') of illumination in dimly lit or nighttime scenes (depending on scene reflectance)
- Smart IR technology provides even distribution of IR
- -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) working temperature
- ONVIF Profile S and G compliant
- Security features include individual signed certificates and data encryption
- Cameras can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring; 24 V AC/12 V DC inputs where PoE power is unavailable
- Remote configuration, motorized zoom adjustments and auto focus through web client or from the NVR
ONBOARD VIDEO STORAGE
- Supports up to 128 GB microSDHC (Class 10) card for local video storage when network is interrupted. Card not included.
IP BULLET CCTV CAMERA
The HBD1PR1, HBD3PR1, and HBD3PR2 are affordable, fully featured IP cameras that pair perfectly with a 4/8/16-channel Performance Series Embedded NVR*. Superior Image Quality
- HBD3PR1/HBD3PR2: 3 MP (20 fps) and Full HD 1080p (25/30 fps) image with 1/3" 3 MP sensor, true widescreen image on a 16:9 display, 12.5% more horizontal pixel density than conventional 3 MP 4:3 (2048×1536) cameras.
- HBD1PR1: 1.3 MP (25/30fps) and HD 720p (25/30 fps) image with 1/3" 1.3 MP sensor
- True Day/Night capability, vivid colour pictures by day and clear black-and-white pictures at night with ICR • Excellent low-light performance with 3D Noise Reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.264 High Profile codec Flexible Surveillance Solution • IR LEDs provide up to 30 m (100 ft) of illumination in dimly lit or nighttime scenes • Smart IR technology for even distribution of IR • Waterproof (IP66) camera housing is perfect for outdoor installations • 2.7–12 mm F1.4 motorized focus/zoom lens (HBD3PR2) and 3.6 mm F2.1 fixed lens (HBD1PR1/HBD3PR1) provide wide range of field of view options • Monitor from anywhere using HonView Touch mobile app for both Apple® and Android™ smart phones and tablet computers • Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable alarm notifications Easy to Install and Use • Compact design for fast, easy installation • Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring; 12 V DC inputs where PoE power is unavailable • Plug-and-play with a Honeywell 4/8/16-channel Performance Series Embedded NVR • Remote configuration, motorized zoom adjustments and auto focus (HBD3PR2) through Honeywell Viewer web client or Embedded NVR Onboard Video Storage • HBD3PR2: Supports up to 128 GB microSDHC (Class 10 recommended) card for local video storage when network is interrupted (card not included)
For an installation quote, please contact Damia Global Services online or call us at +917009252789. We install security equipment in businesses throughout, including consultancy services, fire infrastructure designing, and installation.