Network Video Recorder records video and audio data over TCP/IP networks. With up to 32 channels of pure IP surveillance, the NVR offers the same functions as Surveillance System. With additional license, NVR supports up to channels of third‐party IP devices. From monitoring features to video analytics as well as integration with LPR, POS/ATM and Access Control systems, it stands as one of the most comprehensive IP surveillance software in the security market. Combined with IP camera, the NVR takes advantage of a better image quality thanks to the progressive scan technology and allows advanced video features such as Picture‐In‐Picture and Picture‐And‐Picture. Compatibility with a wide range of third party IP cameras through ONVIF and PSIA makes the NVR the ultimate solution for pure IP surveillance environments. Supported IP Camera List VERSION 22.214.171.124 KEY FEATURES Built upon comprehensive and easy‐to‐integrate hardware and supporting technologies, the GV‐Surveillance and Video Management Platform is the core system platform that provides performance‐optimized video monitoring and various advanced video analytics/control features to support many of enterprise’s management functions. It is a scalable, extensible platform that can be customized and seamlessly integrated with other security system applications, such as:
- POS/ ATM/ EAS for loss prevention
- Access Control for building automation
- License Plate Recognition system for law enforcement, entrance control and revenue collection
- Megapixel IP devices for critical area and mobile object monitoring
- Central Monitoring stations for high profile security areas in commercial, industrial and residential markets In addition the remote management WebCam and versatile storage system framework offer high scalability and extensibility for future integration with other functions or systems at remote sites.