10 of the Most Expensive Wedding Rings in the World
Coming in at tenth place is actor Jennifer Garner with the ring presented to her from Ben Affleck. Worth half a million dollars, its a chunky diamond solitaire in a platinum setting.
9. $1.2 million Ben Affleck stunning ring given to Jennifer Lopez engagement with a ring designed by the famous Harry Winston featuring 1.6 carats of light pink diamond.
8. $2.5 million
Catherine Zeta Jones makes it in at 8th place with a 10-carat marquise-cut diamond.
7. $2.6 million John F Kennedy, joins the list of the most expensive wedding rings with a 15-carat diamond from her second husband Aristotle Onassis.
6. $3 million
Melania Trump was presented with a stunning 15-carat emerald cut diamond set in a platinum basket that's surrounded by a beautiful leaf design, by current US president, Donald Trump.
5. $4 million This was a beautiful 5-carat light blue diamond designed by jeweller Neil Lane.
4. $4.06 million
Grace Kelly was given a stunning 10.47 emerald-cut diamond flanked by two large baguette diamonds for her marriage to Prince Rainier of Monaco.
3. $4.7 million Paris Hilton (was) the owner of one of the world's most expensive engagement rings; a 24-carat diamond solitaire flanked by two more large diamonds.
2. $5 million Jay Z picked a flawless 18-carat flawless diamond that is set in platinum and an octagon-cut for Beyonc
1. $8.8 million
A piece that was given to her by Richard Burton, the Asscher cut, Krupp 33.19-carat IIa certified diamond is one of the largest in private ownership.