FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
A Complete Fire Alarm Solutions
We offer a range of Commercial Fire Alarm Systems presents a wide array of application areas in different phases. All the products are manufactured from high graded raw material with emerging technologies so that effective service at due time can be achieved. The range of Commercial Alarm Systems includes various types of equipments like fire alarm control panel, hooter, fire detectors etc. which are broadly used in schools, banks, hospitals and many more places.
SMOKE DETECTORS / FIRE DETECTION SYSTEM
UL Listed, FM approved detectors available. Apollo/System Sensor/EST Sensor are available. Compatible with any make Alarm Panel..Amoke,Heat,Multi-Sensor Detector are available.
MANUAL CALL POINTS
- Manual alarm call points for fire alarm systems are devices that enable people to raise a fire alarm in the event of a fire incident by pressing or breaking an element to activate the alarm system.
- The Manual Call Point is a loop powered device designed around a fully digital protocol.
- A unique manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element.
- Upon activation an indicator drops into view at the top of the window. The unit is then simply reset by use of a special key.
- The same special key is used for removal of the device’s front cover.
- The unit provides a fast and secure response, and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator.
- Connections are made using plugin terminal blocks which will accept conductors up to 2.5mm2.
KEY FEATURES: ALARM SOLUTIONS
1) Aproved to EN54-11
2) Provides high reliability and error detection
3) Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
4) Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
5) Auto addressing capability (Control panel feature)
6) Digital checking of double address – Line quality information
7) Line quality information
8) Bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel
All this is reason why several of India’s finest blue chips feature on secured engineers client list.
HOOTER FOR FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
Fire Strobe(white) Siren, which can effectively detect and caution people on the premises. The smoke and fire detectors consists of alarm initiating device, alarm notification appliance, control unit and fire safety control device. These efficient detectors are available in white color light.
FIRE ALARM CONTROL PANNEL
A Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP), or Fire Alarm Control Unit (FACU), is the controlling component of a Alarm System. The panel receives information from environmental sensors designed to detect changes associated with fire, monitors their operational integrity and provides for automatic control of equipment, and transmission of information necessary to prepare the facility for fire based on a predetermined sequence. The panel may also supply electrical energy to operate any associated sensor, control, transmitter, or relay. There are four basic types of panels: coded panels, conventional panels, addressable panels, and multiplex systems.