Fire Extinguishers Sales
PROTECTING LIFE & PROPERTY IN NORTH INDIA REGION
Fire extinguisher is an important step towards protecting yourself, your employees, and your coworkers from fire. At Damia Global Services, we provide you with the most effective fire extinguisher in best price range.
WHAT TYPE OF FIRE EXTINGUISHER DOES YOUR BUILDING NEED?
Fire extinguishers are a small component of a comprehensive fire protection system, but selecting the right type of fire extinguisher can mean a great difference in coping with different categories of fire. Before you buy a fire extinguisher, it is important you do your research so you can be sure you’re equipping your facilities with the most effective type of fire extinguisher for your unique situation.
We are here to help you! At Damia Global Services., our certified Engineers have been designing, installing, and maintaining businesses with the most effective fire protection proceduresfor more than 25years..
FIRE EXTINGUISHER CLASSES
There are different classes of extinguishers that correspond to different classes of fire:-
- Class A – ordinary combustibles (wood, cloth, paper, plastic, etc.)
- Class B – flammable liquids (oil, gasoline, etc.)
- Class C – electrical fires
- Class D – flammable metals (sodium, titanium, magnesium, etc.)
- Class K – flammable liquids found in kitchens (cooking oils, grease, trans-fat, etc.)
Usually you see big letters on the sides of your fire extinguisher indicate the class of fire it’s designed for. It is commanding that you choose the right type of extinguisher. For example, you would never want to use a Class A water-based fire extinguisher on a Class K kitchen fire—not only would the container be ineffective at putting out the fire, it could cause even more extensive injury or damage! In general, most business owners choose to install ABC fire extinguishers, which are suitable for putting out most fires that may happen in a normal office building.
PURCHASING A FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Planning to buy fire extinguishers in North India? Contact the experts at Damia Global Services. or keep reading to learn more about which may be best for your building:
- ABC Fire Extinguishers– ABC type fire extinguishers are multi-purpose fire extinguishers and use a specially fluidized dry chemical. Commonly purchased for use in standard office buildings, they are appropriate for most normal types of fire, including wood, paper, and plastic fires, electrical fires, and fires caused by flammable fluids like oil and gas. ABC fire extinguishers work by melting on and smothering Class A fires or by absorbing heat and breaking the chain reaction of Class B and Class C fires.
- Purple K Fire Extinguishers– Usually purchased for use by oil, gas, chemical, and utility companies, Purple K dry chemical fire extinguishers use a purple-colored dry chemical that does not conduct electricity and is extremely effective against Class B and Class C electrical fires only.
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers–CO2 fire extinguishers remove heat and quickly smother Class B and C fires without any damage. CO2 fire extinguishers quickly cool fires and are useful for hitting out even hidden flames. CO2 fire extinguishers can be used on all electrical and electronic equipment with no risk of electric shock to the extinguisher operator or damage to devices; however, they may “cold shock” these devices which can potentially cause damage. CO2 fire extinguishers are not recommended for use against Class A fires, as the speed of the discharge is likely to cause flaming materials to blow away, potentially spreading the flames. It can easily control electric fire without any harms.
- Class K Fire Extinguishers– It is designed and manufactured to supplement a kitchen fire suppression system, kitchen-class fire extinguishers are designed to knock down flames, cool down grease and form a vapor-securing blanket to prevent further fire outbreaks. Kitchen-class fire extinguishers are usually bought for food-service establishments such as restaurants, convenience stores, food courts, cafeterias, hotel and other food products manufacturing companies.
If you are planning to buy a new fire extinguisher for your business, call DGS today. We can help you choose the fire extinguisher that’s right for you so you can make sure your building and equipment are fully protected. Click here to request a quote or call us today at +917009252789!
In addition to installation, we provide full-service fire extinguisher services, including:
SCHEDULE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM SERVICE IN PANCHKULA, CHANDIGARH, HIMACHAL, HARYANA AND PUNJAB.
We offer fire extinguisher installation services and training in these cities and the surrounding areas:
Chandigarh (CH) : Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirkpur, Kharar.
Haryana (HR) : Chandigarh, Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kaithal, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Rohatak, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal, Hisar, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Rewari and rest of the cities.
Punjab (PB) :Mohali, Amritsar, Patiala, Jalandhar, Firozepur, Ludhiana, Baithinda, Pathankot, Hoshiarpur and rest of the cities.
Himachal (HP) :Shimla, Solan, Baddi, Parwano, Una, Nalagarh, Dharmshala, Kangra, Hamirpur, Manali, Kullu and rest of the cities.