SPECIAL HAZARDS FIRE PROTECTION
Fire Suppression for Special Hazards
Special Hazard fire protection is a fire suppression system used to protect property and life from fire in situations where a traditional automatic fire sprinkler system may be hazardous.
Special hazards fire protection systems install where water-based sprinkler systems are not an adequate form of fire protection. High-hazard facilities often need special hazard systems to quickly detect and suppress a fire to save lives and property. These suppression systems are designed to protect high-value assets and procedures.
We understand the equipment you are protecting, and the specific hazards within your structures require fast-reacting suppression systems to control the fire as quickly as possible. Our team has expertise in the different special hazard fire suppression and can provide the best options.
Fire Protection specializes in foam, water deluge, FM200, and CO2 systems.
FOAM AND WATER DELUGE SYSTEMS
Started by smoke or heat detection systems, deluge equipment removes a dousing flood of water or foam in an instant through an open-sprinkler, nozzle, or foam generator, using an unpressurized piping system. Deluge systems offer fast & safe fire protection specifically designed for use in:
- High-hazard facilities
- Power plants
- Aircraft hangars
- Chemical facilities
CHEMICAL AND CO2 SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS
As experts in the design and installation of dry chemical and CO2 systems, we provide safe, efficient, and effective chemical and non-conductive means of extinguishing fires.
SPECIAL HAZARDS INSPECTION & SERVICE
As a full-service fire protection contractor, Fire Protection provides inspections, service, and repair for your fire protection systems. When you install a special hazards system, you can also get set up on a service plan with regularly scheduled inspections, allowing you to remain code compliant. Our service team will support keeping your special hazards suppression system in its best condition, so it is ready if a fire happens.
SPECIAL HAZARDS SYSTEM COST ESTIMATE
Contact our team today, we are committed to you and look forward to becoming your one-stop fire protection contractor.
Types of Special Hazard Fire Protection Offered by Damia Global Services:
Common Special Hazard Fire Suppression Systems
There are many types of special hazard fire suppression systems which use to protect facilities.
- FM-200– This type of fire protection is a fast-acting suppression agent and environmentally friendly, safe for occupied areas, colorless, requires no clean-up and minimizes downtime after a fire.
- Novec 1230– This system is highly effective and protecting electronics and important documents from fire. It is a clean agent suppressant and extinguishes a fire in seconds, leaves no remains and is electrically non-conductive.
- Inergen– This gaseous fire suppression system is highly effective to uses a mixture of nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide to kill fires.
- ESFR– Early Suppression, Fast Response systems install in warehouses to replace in-rack sprinkler systems to save high piled storage.
- Foam Fire Suppression– Foam suppression systems often use to protect high hazard areas using foam.
- CO2 Fire Suppression– This system utilizes CO2 to reduce oxygen levels where combustion can no longer surface. CO2 systems fast extinguish fires and require no clean up.
- FOAM – Foam extinguishes fires by cooling and coating the fuel source is used for the protection of Class B (Flammable Liquids Polar Solvents and Hydrocarbon) fires. Many types of foam use, including low expansion foam in fixed systems and high expansion.
- DRY CHEMICAL – Dry chemicals extinguish fires with a chemical commonly found in portable fire extinguishers and offer cost-effective protection for industrial paint spray, flammable dipping, and mixing and storage areas. Dry chemical systems are more reasonable than sprinklers and much more effective than water.
- DELUGE- A deluge system is highly effective water mist system using open spray heads attached to a piping system connected to a water supply through a valve at protecting hazardous areas. All sprinkler heads are open and water or other agents discharge through all heads at once.
CO2 CARBON DIOXIDE – Carbon dioxide suppresses fires is using a gaseous system from local application to specific equipment .This type of system offers effective fire extinguisher without any residual effects on the area protected.
Special Hazards Products Offered by Damia Global Services:
- Novec 1230
- Ecaro 25
- Inert Gas
VESDA ASPIRATING SMOKE DETECTION
OPTICAL FLAME DETECTION
LINEAR THERMAL DETECTION
FIRETRACE (CLEAN AGENT, CO2 & DRY CHEMICAL)
- Machining and EDM hazards
- Shuttles and conveyors, specialty hoods, and industrial applications
- Dust/mist collection systems
Vehicle-based applications – Deicers, Engine compartments
PRE-ENGINEERED DRY CHEMICAL
PRE-ACTION SPRINKLER RELEASING SERVICE
Testing and Inspections for Special Hazards Systems:
Damia global Services provides testing and inspections for your Special Hazard fire protection systems. Our highly prepared technicians or experts can provide inspections of your system on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis depend on local regulation. Regular inspections can identify missing, damaged, or obstructed devices, incorrect or damaged wiring, system additions or modifications, and trouble conditions.
Along with your special hazard, and fire protection system Damia Global Services can install a fire alarm and detection system to prepare for a fire and also provide 24-hour fire alarm and security monitoring for your facility.