Fire Extinguisher Inspections Services
SERVING AS PER INDUSTORY NEEDS
Fire Extinguishers installed in your work place, campus, are important for protecting property and saving lives. To be certain your fire extinguishers are in proper working order, the only way to know for sure is to keep up with routine fire extinguisher inspections from Damia Global Services Experts. We stay ahead of the competition by providing cloud-based fire inspection reports to help keep your building compliant with the greatest of ease.
To learn more about our fire extinguisher services, or to schedule an inspection in North India region, please call DGS today at +917009252789.
WHY INSPECT YOUR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS TODAY?
Don’t think that once you have purchased and installed the correct fire extinguishers for your business, you never have to think about those shiny red canisters ever again. It is very necessary to have your extinguishers professionally maintained annually, in addition to performing monthly inspections yourself.
Fire extinguisher inspections ensure that all canisters meet the following requirements:
- Full pressure : A container that has been depressurized even slightly may no longer have the capacity to fight a fire effectively. This puts your business at undue risk if a fire breaks out in your building. Hence need to ensure proper pressure of your fire extinguishers.
- Proper labeling : An unreadable or missing label could cause someone to misuse an extinguisher, potentially risking him or herself and reducing effectiveness when fighting a fire. So need clean and readable labels on fire extinguishers.
- No signs of damage or tampering : Aunsecured or damaged fire extinguisher may not work properly. Plus, a missing lock pin or broken anti-tamper seal could indicate tampering, meaning the extinguisher shouldn’t be used.
- Code compliant : National fire codes require annual extinguisher inspections and refilling service from a qualified fire protection company. Skipping this maintenance could put you at risk of code violations and costly fines from fire departments. Also it help you to ensure proper effective results during fire incidents.
ALL TYPES OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WE INSPECT
We supplier with some of today’s most reputable fire safety equipment manufacturers—including all brands to ensure we provide thorough, code-compliant fire extinguisher inspections. Here are the types of canisters we inspect:
- ABC multi-purpose fire extinguishers
- Class K fire extinguishers
- Class D fire extinguishers
- Wet chemical fire extinguishers
- Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- CO2 fire extinguishers
- Water fire extinguishers
- And more
- Clean agent
- Automatic modular
CLOUD-BASED FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTIONS AND REPORTS FROM DGS
We’re pleasedto offer cloud-based inspection tracking report solutioncalled Cloud Reports. Using this tool, our customers can replace costlyand inconsistent paper-based inspections with real-time data and on-demand reports conveniently available online. Unique barcode registration for each fire extinguisher ensures comprehensive inspections, prevents accidentally skipping items, and facilitates fast repairs. Also it helps to store historical data which help to complete the compliance audit requirements
Here’s what our Cloud-based system offers:
- You can access to 24-hour reporting from a computer or Web-enabled mobile device.
- Instant inspection results with accurate date and time stamps
- Multiple levels of tracking to find specific devices that failed inspections reports.
- Secure, backed-up reports stored on a Web server with 128-bit data encryption.
It’s never been easier to keep your extinguishers up-to-date on code-required inspections, testing, repair and maintenance! Simply rely on DGS for all your fire safety inspection needs, and you’ll gain access to Cloud Reports and the benefits it offers by DGS.
To learn more about our Web-based inspection tracking solution, or to request a fire extinguisher inspection, please contact us today. +917009252789
To learn more about our Web-based inspection tracking solution, or to request a fire extinguisher inspection, please contact us today.
We offer fire alarm installation and inspection services in these cities and the surrounding areas:
Chandigarh (CH) : Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirkpur, Kharar
Haryana (HR): Chandigarh, Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kaithal, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Rohatak, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal, Hisar, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Rewari and rest of the cities.
Punjab (PB):Mohali, Amritsar, Patiala, Jalandhar, Firozepur, Ludhiana, Baithinda, Pathankot, Hoshiarpur and rest of the cities.
Himachal (HP):Shimla, Solan, Baddi, Parwano, Una, Nalagarh, Dharmshala, Kangra, Hamirpur, Manali, Kullu and rest of the cities.